A congregation of believers in Jesus Christ is really “about Him”, not “about us”. However, a paragraph or two to give you some insight into Hebron Gospel Hall’s history and purpose won’t go amiss, especially if you are new to Bicester and have never heard of us before (by the way, Hebron is the Hebrew word for “fellowship”).
For the last 53 years, as an independent non-denominational assembly of Christians, we have endeavoured to bring glory to God in Bicester through worshipping, honouring, obeying and serving the Lord, in the power of His Spirit and guided by His Word.
We began on 23rd August 1965 in the upstairs living room of a house the village of Wendlebury, Oxfordshire, moving to our current premises at 32a Banbury Rd in Bicester the late 1960’s.
We currently have 11 different nationalities in fellowship…so, wherever you come from, be assured you are welcome to visit us at any time!
We believe the Bible is the Word of God, Jesus is the Son of God and personal salvation and forgiveness is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone – and we warmly invite you to come and hear God’s unchanging truth taught and preached among us.
- Want to hear some Bible teaching? Click here (over 1,250 messages)
- Want to know about special events? Click here
- Want to learn what we have for youth? Click here
- Want to visit us? Map and address here
- Have a question about what we believe? Click here
- Want to speak with one of our elders? Call, text or Whatsapp Michael Penfold on 07849 882702, or Josh Jacob on 07884 364167, or call Graham Keene on 01869 252295 (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Early days
For those of you who like a bit of history and enjoy looking through old photos…